Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do I start a possible "Group Buy" for the MXD Full Nose Mask accessory? It will be Spring Love Bug season here in Florida soon, and I should think all MDX owners in this part of the country would consider the Full Nose Mask mandatory.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I'm IN for that...

I think you/we need to get in touch with Tim. In the past, he required at least 15 people to get the group buy. How about it Tim? Let us know.
Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
After placing my order for wheel locks (Group Buy) with Tim this morning, we discussed a possible Full Nose Mask group buy. He said with the standard compliment of 15 interested parties he would discount the Full Nose Mask by another $10.00. That would get the price down to right around $100.00. All of you Xers from FLA who know what costly damage our insidious "Love Bugs" can do to the front end of a automotive vehicle need to jump on this one before the season gets into full swing.

2002 Redrock Pearl w/Touring Package

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
Do it up. 15 people and the price drops $10.00. If we get the required amount of people, I'll start it just as soon as the cargo tray buy ends.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks like this isn't working! If we can't get 15 folks who want this, the regular price isn't that bad in the first place, and Tim only charges two bucks shipping and handling. If the group doesn't form in the next few days, I'm out.

-------------------------------------------------

2002 MDX Touring, Mesa Beige, Splash Guards, Cargo Tray, Rear Deflector, Wheel Locks, Sunroof visor.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Half Mask for MDX

Is there a such thing as a half mask bra for the MDX from Acura? If so what is the cost....TIM?

·
Registered
23 Posts
Full nose mask comes in two pieces. One fits on the hood only, so that the hood can open without taking the bra off. The other fits over the rest. You have to buy both, but you can use one or the other separately. I plan only to use the bottom and put a plastic bug deflector on the hood.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
5 Participants
Fireblade6
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing