Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

Fuel pump relay location

30K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  habbyguy 
#1 ·
Does anyone know the location of the fuel pump relay (39794-SDA-A05) on a 2001 MDX? I have already replaced the main relay assembly (39400-S84-003).

#3 ·
That's the fuse. I was wondering where the relay is located. It is a small, general purpose relay that is also used by other systems in the vehicle. I need to make sure that I replace the one used for the fuel pump, and not one used by another system.

#5 ·
Hi I'm having this car turning over not starting problem - trying to figure out which relay and part number. Should I just replace both the main relay and the fuel relay? In some threads around the web it seems they are the same part, just called two different things, but in the first post here there are two part numbers. I have an 01 MDX, with 226k miles. thanks for any info?

#7 ·
Hi -- Acura MDX --2006-- Vehicle cranking but not turning over. Starter is whining like it's under tremendous load. 205,000 kms mileage. Just did this suddenly, no indication, no rough idling/operation. New battery. Vehicle has been running great. Any possible diagnosis from the forum? Much thanks!

#10 ·
Open the hood. Look down. It could be about half the things you see there. Is it throwing any codes? Making any odd noises? Running "right" for two seconds before dying? Shaking?

You should start a new thread, and give us a little more to work with...

And I see (in another thread that you tacked onto the end)... that your MDX is a 2008, so you're asking people who don't even have the same vehicle...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.