I have a set of MDX OEM 20" wheels, used but overall in good condition. Originally came from a 2018 MDX, but should fit other models/years. No cracks, no bends as far as I could tell.
- Size: 8JX20 [ rim width (in) x rim diameter (in); J is the mounting flange type, you don't need to worry too much about it ]
- Bolt Pattern: 5X120mm [ 5 bolt holes evenly distributed on a circle of diameter 120mm ]
- Offset: +55mm [ offset is the distance between the center of the wheel and the mounting surface ]
- Center Bore: 64.1 mm [ diameter of the hole in the center of the wheel. I believe it's standard across all Acura wheels ]
- TPMS not included
- It is your responsibility to make sure they fit your vehicle, unless I misrepresented in the specs above. In that cause, I am happy to take them back in their original conditions.
- Price is firm, cash only. If you can see this ad, they are still available.
- Local pickup is highly preferredso that you can examine the condition with your own eyes, and make an informed decision. If you need them to be shipped,
- You will be responsible for the shipping cost, and optionally insurance. I will try to best to pack them securely, but accidents could still happen.
- If you don't want the tires for shipping, you pay the cost for unmounting and disposal. On top of that, there is always a risk of damage to wheel during the process.
- Again, I am selling the wheels. Tires do come with the wheels, if you don't need the tires, you can decide whatever you want to do with the tires.
- None of the tires is perfect. But two of the tires can be salvaged if you decide to do so. Each has a nail/screw that can be repaired, and the tread depth is ~9/32". The date code is 4820. The other two tires have 5-6/32" left, but with date codes in 2018 or 2019. One has a plug but IMO can still be professionally repair if you insist; the other one has side wall damage which you shouldn't use at all. Again, I am not selling the tires, just want to be transparent.