Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I have a like new set of 19" Advance wheels that came off a customers 2016 Acura MDX SH-AWD Advance that they just purchased (I work at a Bay Area Acura dealership so I bought them from the customer). The MDX they purchased had on 8 miles on the odometer and they upgrade to accessory wheel before taking delivery of their new MDX so the wheels have almost no miles on them.

The wheels are in like new condition and with the exception of 1 wheel has a tiny knick (I took an up close picture of it) and a couple wheels have a very faint mark on them from the tire mounting machine that can be buffed out.

All 4 wheels have the TPMS sensors and center caps as well so these just need tires and they are good to go. Having the TPMS sensors will save you $280 since each sensor is $70 each.

I am located in Marin County, CA and my price does not include shipping. The wheels are in the boxes that the accessory wheels came out of.

The price is $1075 for the set of 4. I am not willing to separate them so please don't ask.

You can reach me (Edmond) via text / call at (510) 467-2343 and no solicitors

Here are the pictures:

The knick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts