Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fellow MDXers,

The time has come for my husband and I to sell our MDX. I am the primary driver of it and while I absolutely love this SUV, we've decided to move on to something more fuel economic as we may be moving further from work and need more efficiency.

We are asking $22,500 OBO.

Low mileage at 76,666, very well maintained Acura MDX w/ Advance Package for sale. Clean interior, all leather is still strong and intact, functional third row seats, rear temperature controls, Comfort Mode shocks. Heated/ventilated front seats, fantastic sound system, moonroof, backup camera and more.

Higher price is due to the following recent maintenance and upgrades:

New Tires (within the past two weeks) -- Goodyear Assurance WeatherReady, >$1k

Recent Piston Rings replacement and Cylinder -- Serviced by Jay Wolfe Acura (Certified Pre-Owned). This engine is ready to go for a VERY long time.

Timing belt, Water pump, Compression belt, Tensioner, and Spark Plugs all replaced in January 2018 -- $3k+ work Up to date on all maintenance and very clean vehicle!

I am aware that the asking price is higher than what you'll find for the few exact MDX options like this one that are currently out there, but I've laid out the reasons why. Absolutely willing to accept offers or suggestions on what is more reasonable.

There was an oil consumption issue that was identified by the dealership that we purchased from; it was taken care of mostly by warranty (IE: we still paid a hefty percentage of the $6000 job performed because the oil consumption wasn't so bad that it was really necessary. We just insisted that the issue be taken care of since it had been detected in the first place).

Thanks for looking!! :smile2:

Attachments

·
Registered
748 Posts
Good luck selling it.
Post pictures of your receipts, which you are using to justify the price.
Seeing is believing and those receipts (with your name and address blacked out) will help shoppers remember your car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts