Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, for sale: 2010 Acura MDX Advance 19" OEM Wheels.
  • Price: Unknown how to price these, as they seem harder to find (I wanted them when I was looking at non-Advance MDXs to buy :) ), so I guess I can start by looking for highest offer? Not looking for any trades, etc.
  • Reason for selling: I bought 2020 Advance 20” wheels that replaced them and was going to keep these for a winter set, but do not have the space to store them.
  • Condition: See pics, but I think they are very good. I do not see any curbing but what appears to be marks from tire shop tire machines. See pics for other misc marks that are reasonable for used wheels of this age. I have owned the MDX for about 2 years and never had any problems with the wheels.
  • Tires: There are no tires mounted, but I have the 4 tires the tire shop took off the wheels. Two of the tires look usable (see pics) and the other two a very worn (see pics), either way, I’ll give them away free with the wheels if buyer wants them.
  • TPMS: I had new 2020 TPMS sensors the tire shop could not get to sync up, so they took the ones from the 2010 wheels and put them on the 2020 wheels, therefore these wheels will not come with TPMS sensors. I do have the 2020 sensors unmounted, and my previous research says these sync up with a 2nd gen MDX, but not sure what problems the tire shop had, so I’ll sell them separately if you wanted to try them, but it is your responsibility to fully research ahead of time, they are sold as-is. I’d imagine most buyers will have existing 18” OEM wheels and would transfer those TPMS sensors that are known to be compatible.
  • Shipping: I’d rather not ship and mess with liability of them being damaged during transit. I have the factory boxes from the 20” wheels but from what I understand, the shipping guidelines for UPS/FedEx requires them to be double boxed with many inches of space between the two boxes, etc., otherwise they will not insure them. So if someone wants them shipped and wants to pay for the extra boxing materials, takes responsibility, etc., then maybe we can work that out…but I really would rather someone pick them up in person.

And now the pics: 28 pics.
  • Note: The wheels for sale are only the ones on the ground. The MDX in the background is my MDX with my 20” wheels. Again, this post is only selling the 4x OEM 19” wheels, 4x wheel caps, and 4x tires if you want them.
  • High res close ups to show all details/defects. But these really look good from 3-4 feet, see the pics when they are in the boxes, they really look sharp.
  • Each wheel starts with a main picture with a number (1-4), then 3 other angles of the same wheel, then 5th picture of the back of the wheel.
  • The 4th wheel rear picture looks different because I forgot to take it with the original batch, so it was taken later at night in my garage.
  • Looking at pics: the wheels were not detailed, just washed and dried with towels which seemed to leave a bunch of fibers/lint, so those are seen a lot in the close up pics.

Wheel 1:

It looks like I cannot attach all pics in one post so i'll have to break them up, wheel 2 on ward on posts below:

Thanks, Jarred

·
Registered
1 Posts
I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the location, I am also in Redding. I have a 2012 Tech/Ent. Wasn’t really in the market for wheels, although I’ve always thought the Advance wheels looked great. I really didn’t think I would see another user on here from Redding. GLWS!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello- I know this is an older post, but do you still have the wheels available? I am in the market for a single replacement wheel for my 2010 MDX Advance- 19"x8.5. Let me know- I also messaged you.
-Joe

1 - 6 of 6 Posts