Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As everyone knows I already finished my front end conversion so I'm looking to sell the previous bumper. Going to start at $300 OBO for the whole thing which I think is a fair deal (feel free to negotiate.) Really looking for local pick-up on this one although I don't know too many Bay Area MDX'ers on here shopping for a front bumper. But might as well put it up just in case.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
I might be interested if you're willing to ship and it's not cost prohibitive. I'm located in Arlington, VA.

Is there any damage other than the normal wear/tear and scratches visible in the pictures ??

·
Registered
485 Posts
Bump for great deal!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I might be interested if you're willing to ship and it's not cost prohibitive. I'm located in Arlington, VA.

Is there any damage other than the normal wear/tear and scratches visible in the pictures ??
No there are just the minor stuff in the picture, all the mounting tabs, grill, etc. are in 100% working order. I will look into shipping costs and get back to you! :29:

·
Registered
122 Posts
Figure shipping to be astronomical for something of this size (if they even ship). I've heard some people had luck shipping large items with Greyhound (yes, the bus company). Might want to check into that if you have a serious out-of-state customer.

I would also suggest putting this on craigslist if you haven't already done so.

·
Registered
1 Posts
As everyone knows I already finished my front end conversion so I'm looking to sell the previous bumper. Going to start at $300 OBO for the whole thing which I think is a fair deal (feel free to negotiate.) Really looking for local pick-up on this one although I don't know too many Bay Area MDX'ers on here shopping for a front bumper. But might as well put it up just in case.
Is it still available? I am interested

·
Registered
2007 Acura MDX Tech
4 Posts
Is it still available? I am interested
Hello Eceballos,

If you are interested I also have a 2007 Acura MDX front gray color bumper with fog lights and everything included just like the one from the pictures above.
I also did a front facial conversation on my 2007 Acura MDX. The gray is before and original color and the blue custom color is after the conversion.
Let me know if you are still interested.
Thank you
IMG_1230.jpg
IMG_3840.jpg

1 - 8 of 8 Posts