Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys. Just replaced my rear shocks with non ads thanks to this forum. Looks like now I need front links and rear bushings as I hear a clicking noise when going over bumps. Acura price is $450. Looking to take to a cheaper mechanic but need my own parts. Anyone can link me oem and non oem parts I can get online? 2008 mdx elite (Canada) version I think it’s called sport in USA. I did non ads shocks out back but my front struts are still good. Will do non ads with resistors in front when the time comes. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
773 Posts
I used MOOG rear sway bar rubber bushings (#k200735) on my 2007 MDX Sport.
I got my front end links from Rock Auto dot com. AC Delco #88876421, 5 years ago. No issues.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you. So I need 2 each of those part numbers? For the moog 200735 out of stock but they have 200736. Would be ok?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Be careful, with those part numbers. You have to wait until they come back in stock or find them elsewear.
The rear swaybar on the Sport is thicker than the swaybar on the non-Sport and the rubber bushings are not interchangeable. When you order one box of MOOG #k200735, you'll get 2 rubber bushings. This LINK shows that they are out of stock, but the dimensions are provided.
The front end links are sold separately, so you have to order 2 ea., of those.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Be careful, with those part numbers. You have to wait until they come back in stock or find them elsewear.
The rear swaybar on the Sport is thicker than the swaybar on the non-Sport and the rubber bushings are not interchangeable. When you order one box of MOOG #k200735, you'll get 2 rubber bushings. This LINK shows that they are out of stock, but the dimensions are provided.
The front end links are sold separately, so you have to order 2 ea., of those.
thanks I found the same moog part number under the ultra power brand. For the links most of the brands say left right with slightly different model numbers except for the AC Delco #88876421 that doesn’t differentiate so should I get 2 of the same of those?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts