307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics!

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and a third first one was on South Beach, second at South Pointe (tip of south beach) third (this one) on the causeway on the way home from work.

Attachments

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, that's Ocean Drive...traffic moves at about 1/2 mile and hour. The car in front of me was actually only about 40 feet along by the time I was done. Not that it would have mattered LOL:cool:

I once made the girl at Disney Safari stop the Range Rover so we could get a shot.... now you wanna see some pissed of people...! The Disney Stormtroopers boiled out of hidden openings like an anthill that's just been sprayed with Malathion!

Got the shot though:2:

·
Registered
671 Posts
Very nice pics -- I'd be careful leaving my MDX sitting alone in traffic like that in Miami (Beach), someone's bound to jump in and lock the doors!

BTW - where did you find the sunshine? Today was the first sunny day we've had in West Palm for a long, long time!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Very fine, MannyE! I think I need to get some pictures of my 'X in that environment! :29:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We've got the weather controlled in Miami Beach! Only rains when we need to water the grass...:cool:

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Beautiful!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
MannyE said:
We've got the weather controlled in Miami Beach! Only rains when we need to water the grass...:cool:
Very funny -- we have a similar policy here, we let it rain for weeks on end once every decade or so and then let it dry out to the point of having a drought. Then we repeat the process over and over again!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It was SOOOOO much fun picking up the car under a torrential rainstorm. Then when it kept raining for three fcuking days nonstop!

At least this weekend has been nice...except for the millions of mosquitos, everything's fine:rolleyes:

Thank God for the Mosquito Magnet! At least I can go in my backyard and have some peace!

·
Registered
671 Posts
This is actually the best 'rain' vehicle that I've ever had -- my '95 Trooper was the second best. The MDX has great stability, speed, weight, and agility. I wish every day could be like this weekend - sunny, sunny, sunny. Hate to see it end.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We picked up our new X on Saturday in Tampa. Rained the whole time. Drove home and parked it in the driveway and the sun came out (seems like the first time in days). There must be a god. :)

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Pewter has to be THE nicest corvette color I've seen on the latest iteration (is it the C-5 or 6?)

The four door version only came in black, cherry, and green ;)

Have fun!

I'll drop you a line the next time I'm in Ybor City!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Isn't it amazing how the MDX makes the background look good in any environment. Keep the pictures coming. I'm collecting everybody's (even the fuzzy ones) if you didn't know.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
That's cool! Put them up on a web page somewhere! AS soon as I can figure out why my pics are all on the overexposed side, I'll post some more.

(Next time with South Beach's most popular attribute...chicks in teeny-weeny bikinis!)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Just a beautiful car!

I picked up my new White MDX last week and just think up places to go just to drive it. Its my fourth Acura and after having Legends and an RL, I was a little hesitant about purchasing it, but I can already tell that I'm going to like this SUV.

·
Registered
5 Posts
>> after having Legends and an RL, I was a little hesitant about purchasing it

The MDX is our first Acura. We had a Honda Accord so we felt the Acura would have at least similar quality and reliability. Did you have problems with your Legend and RL?

·
Registered
671 Posts
I've had Hondas and Acuras (CL and TL) and there was never a question that I'd like the MDX -- and I do! This car has a great ride, spectacular performance, and it's extremely versitile. If I could only have one car this would be it!

·
Registered
76 Posts
I have been driving Acura's since they were on the market in 1986. I haven't experienced any trouble with any of them.

I traded an 1996 RL for my MDX last week only because I wanted an MDX. My RL was still running as smooth as the day that I purchased it in 1996 and only had 69,600 miles and that's good for a Honda product.

My Acura's and my dealership, Acura of Memphis and their service department and my sales person, Bill Murray have kept me one Happy Buyer since 1986.

I just can't say enough good things about Acura automobiles and Acura of Memphis and the good service I've had from both.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts