·
Registered
1,589 Posts
hmm.. the closest one is NY........

·
Registered
37 Posts
Autoshow Tickets

I followed the link and registered with Acura.com but I can not figure out how to request tickets (from "AUTOSHOW -- Standing Room Only"). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
This board is awesome...:cool:

Just happen to be visiting friends in Chicago when the auto show will be there. We were planning to attend anyway, and now it'll be comp! Registered and got them delivered to my friend's place.

With my luck with deliveries...my X will come in while I'm there.:3:

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Autoshow Tickets

marge11 said:
I followed the link and registered with Acura.com but I can not figure out how to request tickets (from "AUTOSHOW -- Standing Room Only"). Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Once you register then Login. It will automatically take to you settings ( make sure you tick off getting mail from 3rd parties) to verify you home address,submit and you have a choice. Chicago or Ft Lau. from what I have been hearing

·
Registered
235 Posts
no tickets left.

just went to the link and found out that all the tickets have already been given away...

...oh well.

chris

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry i just found out the link today........

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Thanks

·
Registered
449 Posts
For those people still looking for tickets. Call your dealers and see if you can get a couple from them. I know for a fact that they have some tickets in their possesion to give to potential and/or valued customers. Time to schmooze with the stealers.:eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts