Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to get an idea of what kind of leasing deals people are getting. Money factor and residuals in particular. Security deposits required? Did you finance through AHFC?

Thank you in advance for your help.

By the way, great site!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Just wanted to say welcome to the site. You will find it very helpful. I wish I could help you with your question but I paid cash for my X. I'm sure others will come to your aid. This is a great site. BTW which X are you thinking about?

Good luck and enjoy.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well, this is my 5th AHFC Lease.

Just leased the 03 Touring with RES.

42 months
$1000 down
Dealer threw in the wood shifter and rear spoiler
Oil changes free for the 4 years, every 3500 mls
$515 including tax.

Basically 2K under list. Best lease I have seen so far.

Anyone here do better?

Myers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Excellent lease Myers!!! What was your money factor? I was actually thinking of leasing the base model, but if I could get a deal like yours...!!!

Anyone else?

·
Registered
235 Posts
contact person for lease?

myers,

please let us know the dealership, salesperson and phone #. i am considering leasing and would like to speak to them asap.

thanks,
chris

·
Registered
76 Posts
I got a 48 mo lease, no money down $612/mo. dealer didnt throw anything in. got most of the exterior options expect rear spoiler. wood trim and knob, all season mats, cargo cover.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Mine is similar...

2003 MDX, Touring/NAV/RES
$0 down, 48 months, $640/mo (7% tax included)

Mine is through an independent leasing company called Executive Leasing in Minneapolis, MN.

I am ordering and isntalling the hitch myself, as it was more cost effective. The hitch would have cost $1200 + tax over 48 months, and I can get it from Tim for about $500.

Still have to pay the license though... I think it's nearly $500 for the first year, but only $199 for the second year, and $99 every year there after... It's a Minnesota thing.

-Dana

·
Registered
76 Posts
oops i forgot to add in, I leased it through Chase Banking.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Re: contact person for lease?

cmdpm said:
myers,

please let us know the dealership, salesperson and phone #. i am considering leasing and would like to speak to them asap.

thanks,
chris
The dealer was Fountain Acura in Orlando FL. Talk with Mike Papadakis - Sales Manager.
407-541-3100

Myers

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm on the other side of the country (So. Cal):( . I wonder if I could use your deal in FL to negotiate out here :rolleyes:.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Re: Re: contact person for lease?

Myers said:

The dealer was Fountain Acura in Orlando FL. Talk with Mike Papadakis - Sales Manager.
407-541-3100

Myers
It all comes down to what the dealer is willing to sell a car for.

End of the month helps. Actually, end of year helps more.

If they have the vehicle in stock between Christmas and New Years week.
Do you best negotiations.

Good luck.

Myers

·
Registered
24 Posts
I got $1200 off MSRP and the following lease terms:

Residual of $22848 and money factor of .00169 (4.056%)
36 month lease with 15,000 miles/year
Payments (35) are $656 incl. 6% tax (also includes all fees and first month payment amortized)
no up-front payment

·
Registered
159 Posts
2003 touring:

$0 down
Purchase: $38800 (MSRP) and negative $1500 Equity from trade in = $40300 (then add 7% tax)
$515 month for 4 years

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
I did my lease in Oct '01 - so money factor was considerably higher (.0029) than today, but still not bad compared to leases posted here.

48 mo lease $800 dn, $565/mo touring/nav & all options below not from Tim. Paid MSRP plus all sales tax. Leased from American Honda Finance Corp.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks for your responses.

Seems like there's some good negotiating going on. I'm just wondering why Florida buyers are getting such great deals. Is there more supply than demand? Someone just reported that there were 16 X's at a Palm Beach dealership.

Hmmm...how many miles from CA to FL?:12:

·
Registered
443 Posts
I would check two sites:

www.generalcar.com

They only lease in CA and they gave me a quote of $1000 down and $589 / month for 2003 Touring + Navi. For base they are asking $469 / month

Then, there is www.leasecompare.com that offers great deals - usually better than the dealer on lease.

And, as far as dealers go, I really like Acura of Pasadena.

Good luck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts