Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my tires rotated and oil changed on Monday, and when I picked up the car, the radio components of the infotainment system were not “loading.” Everything else there works - the bluetooth, the GPS navigation, etc. Has anyone experienced this issue?

·
Registered
2017 Acura MDX Tech FWD
1,771 Posts
Try a hard reset on the vehicle by disconnecting the negative terminal for 5 minutes on the battery, AFTER you let the vehicle sit overnight and start the vehicle the following morning. The other option is to unplug the power source on the headunit itself, but there are tooo many connectors on the back of the unit.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Try a hard reset on the vehicle by disconnecting the negative terminal for 5 minutes on the battery, AFTER you let the vehicle sit overnight and start the vehicle the following morning. The other option is to unplug the power source on the headunit itself, but there are tooo many connectors on the back of the unit.
or just pull the fuse

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you! I did this and it worked. Much appreciated.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts