Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone put Factory floorboards on the 17 Hybrid...I'm told if you do, the lower painted "Garnish" is removed and replaced with a blackish unpainted garnish that does not have the chrome stripe.. can anyone verify if this is true..and if so..could you install the boards and keep the factory painted part?
Thanks

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Has anyone put Factory floorboards on the 17 Hybrid...I'm told if you do, the lower painted "Garnish" is removed and replaced with a blackish unpainted garnish that does not have the chrome stripe.. can anyone verify if this is true..and if so..could you install the boards and keep the factory painted part?
Thanks
Why would anyone want to change the floor boards of a car? I have never heard about this being done to a new vehicle. Why not just add running boards instead?

Please show me where you can buy floor boards.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
They're (there's 3 versions) unpainted but they have a chrome stripe on them. I suggest you take a look at the accessories yourself here: https://www.acura.com/accessories

If you want to keep your painted rocker panel with the chrome stripe, then install the 2014-2016 running boards instead. But you'll get a double chrome stripe as a result:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts