Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone has found a place to purchase floor liners? I had a Jeep a few years back, and purchased some liners from Husky, but after checking, they aren't made for the MDX.

I'm looking for the liners that actually have a lip around the outside edges, keeping water and other elements of the floorboard.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Matt

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
You can get Acura OEM mats or Weathertechs. Either case, best price/service will be from www.hondacuraworld.com

If u do a
for weathertech you'll find a discussion on the relative merits of each.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Floorliners

Thanks for the info. I've located tons of rubber/vinyl mats that do have the treads in them to hold the dirt in. Unfortunatley, i was actually trying to find the liners that are molded to your floorboard shape and curves. The Husky liners I bought a while back, were actually able to hold up to so many gallons of water.

I'll try the honaacuraworld site

Thanks
Matt

·
Registered
153 Posts
fatbodyfuzz said:
I was wondering if anyone has found a place to purchase floor liners? I had a Jeep a few years back, and purchased some liners from Husky, but after checking, they aren't made for the MDX.

I'm looking for the liners that actually have a lip around the outside edges, keeping water and other elements of the floorboard.

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,
Matt
Husky do make the liner for the MDX. Someone in here has them, I think DMor has it. Do a search on "Husky Liner". The liner as far as I could remember had the holes for the Tie hooks. That is why this member bought it instead of the OEM or Weather Tech. It light colored material and specially made to fit the curves of the 'X cargo area.

***Updated***

It was actually DMyles... And the liner was made by company called HATCHBAG. Just another alternative. See below site

www.hatchbag.com

·
Registered
184 Posts
I think this is what I've been looking for since it also covers the backs of the front seats. I was hoping for some mechanism other than velcro to hold it down but I'll figure something out.

I'll have to investigate some more. Know of any others that are as big?

Thanks for the info!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts