Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With all the talk re: the thud, some have said their handling has improved greatly. I dont believe I have any thud issues, but I was wondering if anyone think it's worth to have the dealer tighten and do whatever the bulliten says to fix. What are the cons to going thru the effort if anyone knows? Also, if the handling does improve are there any negatives in ride quality or stiffness and how different from before the fix? Has anyone gone thru this without having the initial problem? I really would like crisper handling and less roll if I can get it without major mods.

Any comments or suggestions would be great

·
Registered
763 Posts
Dave,

1. Although remery and a few others "noticed" changes in handling, I did not.

2. If your car does not need a thud TSB done, it means that it's upto specs as it is

3. Good luck conviencing your dealer to perform the work w/o thud being present - based on my experience, you would have to prove "beyond reasonable doubt" that you have this problem before they even look at your car.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
vip9
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing