Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was so excited yesterday, because for the first time, I fit 8 adults in the MDX. 2 in the front, 3 in the middle, and 3 in the back. I reclined the third row all the way back, and kept the 2nd row in the upright position. Although I had three ladies in the last row, they said, "it's comfortable back here." They did not want to leave the third row, even after I dropped off two passengers sitting in the second row. I guess it was from the neatness of the idea, but anyway, I just wanted to share the excitement of owning an MDX!!

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
COOL~~~~

Watch out.. I might pass by you next Saturday. I will be heading to Flushing Saturday afternoon with my X. :D :D

·
Registered
144 Posts
I fit 8 once in my X... Although, two were children, one was 14 months in a car seat and the other 8 years old... Everyone was happy and comfortable. The third row is like getting into the back seat of a two door car.

I did not notice the "thud" that plagued the 2001 models, which I was very happy about. I guess Acura fixed that problem in my 2002.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I fit 8 people in my X the other day. 3 skinny adult females in the back seat. No problem whatsoever.

The most amazing thing is that I felt no difference in the power and accelleration at all. So who needs more power?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts