Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took delivery today - wow! Everything I was hoping for and more. The Nav is totally cool and the Bose was better than I expected based on some of the comments here.

The delivery was painless compared to some that I have read about here. Matt Smith (aka Matt2) at Hendrick Acura - handles their internet sales - was very helpful and thorough. Paid MSRP, they threw in first two years free maintenance.

Based on advice from A2MDXer, I searched the site for delivery checklists - this was very helpful - the best thing of all - no issues at all!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Congratulations on your new MDX. You did good on the deal. 2yrs of maintanance is about $1000, aint' it?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Us Too!!

We picked up ours Friday night and couldn't be happier. What a smooth ride. It wasn't due for another month, so needless to say we were pleasantly surprised when we got the call. We got ours for $500 under MSRP.

Probably the best feature is the memory seats. This is my wife's car and I get to drive when we go to places together, so now we will not have to worry about seat position any longer. The Bose stereo really sounds great, and even in the louder positions, there is no distortion. And now when our two children act up, we can actually separate them with three rows of seats. We are looking forward to many years of fun and happiness with our new MDX.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Congrats!!!

I am sure you will have a lot of fun with your new X. I just break 1K on mine with 3 weeks time frame.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts