Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another great sale happening for irregulars at the Fieldcrest/Cannon outlet.

Free shipping deals and discount deals!

These are great towels for detailing. Get the Fieldcrest Royal Velvets or the Charismas in white.

Deal:
D I S C O U N T * C O U P O N S

On orders that total $50 or more, enter "save10" in the coupon box on your order form to save $10. If your orders equals $100 or more, enter "save25" to save $25. When your order total reaches $250 or more, enter "save50" to save $50. This offer is available only at our ONLINE OUTLET - not at our affiliated online stores or our physical outlet stores and expires 01/26/02.

Shipping to continental US addresses is free for orders over $50.

Link: http://www.fieldcrestcannonoutlet.com

·
3,108 Posts
January White Sale

FYI: another sale is going on now for 2003:

Take advantage of special pricing on our entire selection of Fieldcrest Cannon products thru January 26, 2003. SAVE $10 off purchases of $50-$100, $25 off on $100-$250 and $50 off all sales over $250.

When you checkout, simply enter save10, save25 or save50 in the coupon box on your order form.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Thx!

I picked some up.....

·
Registered
267 Posts
JCP has some great deals on plush cotton towels right now too.
I just bought high quality oversize bath towels for $1.99 less 25% each on a closeout table! Great for the garage and detailing. I have my zaino and I'm waiting for a warm weather day - it's rainy in LA right now...

·
Registered
235 Posts
thanks for the info!

i just ordered a few white royal velvet bath towels.

made in usa and 100% cotton means exactly that-including the stitching. this is unlike towels from oversees that use some synthetic fibers in the cloth and/or stitching that can cause small/micro scratches in the paint.
this is especially important if you have nighthawk black pearl!

thanks again worm,

chris

:7: celebrate life!

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks go to zafer for this most recent one - my post was from a year ago. Nice bump, zafer!

FWIW I usually buy a couple of colored Charisma's for Mrs.Worm while I'm at it. Also FWIW I don't find much difference betw the RVs and Charismas for detailing, so I'd go the le$$ expensive route if you're only ordering for the car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Worm/Zafer,
Thanks for the tip. Picked up a couple additional towels for next to nothing. 4 coats of Zaino and counting. It is definitely addicting to see the X shine!!:D

·
3,108 Posts
Where did they go??? I was trying to check if they had any special for September. I need some more. The ones I had are now the kittens'.

edit: Where they a division of Pillowtex? Then they're history... :(

Registrant:pillowtex Corporation (FIELDCRESTCANNONOUTLE2-DOM)
4111 Mint Way
Dallas, TX 75237
US
Domain Name: FIELDCRESTCANNONOUTLET.COM
Administrative Contact:
Bannister, Davy (DBM355) [email protected]
Pillowtex
681 Loop Road North
Kannapolis, NC 28081
US
(704) 939-4582 fax: (704) 939-4346

Okay guys, need a new source.....

·
Registered
3,761 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yup, they filed for bankruptcy ~ a month ago. Apparently auctioning off the assets...bummer there's no clearance sale going on...we can hope (though slim chance) that whoever buys them (or this part) will resurrect the outlet.

Dunno what to do for good deals in the meantime. :(

·
Registered
715 Posts
So THAT's where they all went....all 8000 (I am not making this up)towels to dry off the courts. Thanks Zafer, I have just resigned from my USTA membership!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
TheWorm said:
Yup, they filed for bankruptcy ~ a month ago. Apparently auctioning off the assets...bummer there's no clearance sale going on...we can hope (though slim chance) that whoever buys them (or this part) will resurrect the outlet.

Dunno what to do for good deals in the meantime. :(
Kohls usually has Fieldcrest towels on sale about once a month for $5.99 for the large bath size.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Anyone else having trouble getting into the Fieldcrest/Cannon Outlet website? What is a Yahoo 401 authorization?
:8:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
Pauls MDX
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing