Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
How do you look up the Production?

I have a white touring with gray quartz interior on order from Heart Acura in NY. The dealer stated that the vehicle will be produced in February and to expect it toward the later part of February - early March. The vehicle will not include Navi or the Entertainment.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Jamie,

Can you please look up a Black/ebony Touring/Navi slated for Feb. build from Bill Gatton Acura, Johnson City, TN.

Thanks for all your effort!!!!:)

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I have a midnight blue pearl w/ touring and nav going to Devan Acura in Norwalk, CT. Can you please track? The dealer said delivery will be in mid-feb to mid-march.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Blackaje:

Your White / Quartz 186 (Touring) is due to be produced for Wappingers Fall 2/25/2003 - 3/1/2003.

X2Z:

There are no Touring / Navi. Black / Black MDX's scheduled for Johnson City for January or February left to build. Are you sure it hasn't alrady been built & shipped?

If you're supposed to have one for February production... I've researched things a little further. There are no BX/EB Navi. MDX's slated for TN in February. Johnson City does have a 189 (Navi&RES) on the ground at their store at this time. Let me know some more details on your order and I'll try to learn more.

jswift2000:

You'll probably be pleasantly surprised to hear this...

A Midnight Blue pearl Touring / Navi. MDX entered production today for Devan Acura. The finish date is 1/20/2003. There are no other of this combination being built for Devan in February.

Hope the info helps everyone...

Jamie S.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Jamie,

I have sent you an email. Let me know if you received it as my 3 yr. old son 'assisted' me in sending it.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
X2Z:

You might want to send it again. I haven't received your email yet. I think it might be lost in cyberland...

Jamie S.

·
Registered
22 Posts
feb production date

Hi Jamie,
can you check on the dates for a Sage touring/navi/res ordered from Hendrick Acura in Charlotte NC?

Thanks,
Dan

·
Registered
12 Posts
Can you please check the status of the following?

Touring with Nav - MPB with Saddle Int
ordered from Acura of Boston in Mass.

Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1SageMDX:

Your SageBrush 189 (Navi & RES) is scheduled for production 2/4/2003 - 2/8/2003 at the Charlotte store.

X2Z:

I'll email you privately...

laritt:

Acura of Boston actually has that exact vehicle in production at this time. Its scheduled to leave the Canadian facility on the 22nd. Is it possible this one is yours? They don't have another one for February, so if this one isn't yours, I'd suspect your's has been ordered for March.

Jamie S.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Would you please check on a:

NBP/Ebony (Canadian) for Performance Acura in St. Catherines, ON, Canada for mid-late February delivery.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Hi, Jamie:
Mine is silver/ebony base model ordered from Acura of Brooklyn, NY.

Thank you very much.
Elli

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Jamie,

Can you check on another MDX for me? We ordered two trucks from the dealer (long story about an ongoing battle with the boss a.k.a. wife about premium vs. touring w/ nav): a Mid Night Blue Pearl Premium for Devan Acura. Thanks for everything.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hello Jamie,
Can you please check the status on a SBP Premium Package from Charlie Thomas Acura in Houston, Texas. Again Thank You!

dfj

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
fddc:

Unfortunately, I can't lookup MDX's that will be staying North of the Border. I'd suggest contacting your selling dealer. Your dates should be in their look up system as of this morning.

elli:

Your Silver / Ebony Premium is scheduled to be produced 1/18/2003 - 1/22/2003 for Acura of Brooklyn.

jswift2000:

The Blue Premium for Devan will finish in the production facility tomorrow and be shipped Monday or Tuesday.

Jamie S.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Not sure what you get out of this

But it sure is appreciated by all of us that are waiting on our MDX to be built. If you have the time and care to check on a Midnight Blue Pearl MDX W/Touring & Navigation that is supposed to be built this month or next for Rosenthal Acura in Gaithersburg, MD. Again, Many thanks!!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Jamie -

Could you check on a silver/ebony/touring/nav/res for Acura Columbus, Columbus, Ohio. Delivery was estimated mid February, so I am not sure if it is a late January or February production.

Thanks!

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dfj:

Your SBP will be produced 2/16/2003 - 2/20/2003 for Charlie Thomas.

TopDog:

Actually, I don't get anything. I started by helping a few members and it kind of snowballed from there. Thank you (and others) for the compliments though. Your MDX is scheduled 2/15 - 2/19. Looks like it'll just squeak in by the end of February.

cmathews:

Your MDX is in production, starting today. It should ship 1/22.

Jamie S.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts