Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold my 07 MDX last weekend and bought a Porsche Cayenne GTS. I just wanted to say thanks for all the contributions that everyone has made to this forum. It's a great community and has helped me maintain and repair that few minor things that have gone wrong in the past years of ownership. The MDX has been a great car but since my wife has a third row Q7, I was able to get something a bit more fun to drive. Once again, thank you and so long.

·
Registered
798 Posts
From one Porsche owner to another congrats. Hope your new GTS will serve you well. Say goodbye to cheap maintenance but the performance/thrills should more than make up for it. What do they say? "Miles per smiles" ;)

I was really hoping with the introduction of the Macan, that Porsche would convert the Cayenne to a 3 row. Oh well, at least I can save my money in the mean time.

Congrats again

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From one Porsche owner to another congrats. Hope your new GTS will serve you well. Say goodbye to cheap maintenance but the performance/thrills should more than make up for it. What do they say? "Miles per smiles" ;)

I was really hoping with the introduction of the Macan, that Porsche would convert the Cayenne to a 3 row. Oh well, at least I can save my money in the mean time.

Congrats again
At least the Cayenne is still pretty reliable. I was very close to buying a Cayenne before the MDX but really did need the third row so practicality won out. You're right on the maintenance. 10 qts of oil, twice as many air filters, couple more spark plugs not to mention the 14Mpgs I've beven averaging. I think this will improve once I don't feel the need to mash the accelerator to hear the GTS exhaust note. So addicting and it makes me smile every time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts