Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother in law has now opened up a new rim store. I can get us very good deals on all rims, and i can assure you of good customer service. If anyone is interested, please let me know the make and model of the ones that you are interested in and I will quote you a price. I am not sure of the exact brands he sells, but he can get all of them. He also sells monitors and dvd players and head units and speakers for the car. If anyone is interested in putting in dvd monitors in their car, please let me know. I will get the best quote i can from him for all you x'ers out there. You will get the best deal through me... believe me... Happy MDXing... later...

·
Premium Member
5,255 Posts
This is good news, and good timing! A close friend of mine just bought a C-class Mercedes, and is looking for rims. Let me get some info from him. Make sure you stay in touch with me if I lose you on this :4:

·
Registered
428 Posts
How much is he going to sell the Lexani ROMA II (BLACK CHROME)? I know these are very expensive (20 inch fwd).Thanks Blingman

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
DUBYA123 --> 1599 a rim... DAMN! You can do the math! Lol... that is a really good price though... at least that's what he tells me.

Hondacuraworld --> What rims is he/she (hey u never know) interested in?

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fireblade6 --> I can get any kind you want. Find out the brand and model and u got urself a deal.

·
Registered
428 Posts
thats pretty good price that 200s off, total package, without tires, Ill wait till they go down in price,

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I tolddddddd ya!

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sure... give me a day though... kinda busy... sorry :(

·
Registered
428 Posts
Diablo, katana, lowenhart, arceo, helo, maido which one r u talking about, they all make the same kind of wheel,

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
MDXXXX . . . nice choice!

·
Registered
215 Posts
you never responded to my requests :( :(

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh i'm sorry, i thought i sent you a PM. Check your PM... if not, could you tell me the kinds that you are looking for? Sorry guys, really really busy this weekend... will get all prices by tuesday and i will post! sorry! :(

·
Registered
428 Posts
another price request, Im seriously thinking about it, spin-tek has the spin accessory to put on 20's or above, I know there are replica companies, the cheapes I've seen the spin was 1200 for all 4, thanks for your help, :2:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
BBMDX, price quote on these Fondmetal 18x8 like mlinarz, please:

Attachments

1 - 20 of 23 Posts