Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Update(y):):D:cool:. This is quite strange but for good seems.
After the incident Navtool Died!. I updated the firmware to latest. But it did not fix it. After few days (may be 3-7 days did not drive the car. Parked in garage). Car's Battery drained completely and could not start the car. So had to jump start the car. Strangely since then Navtool is working like a champ no issues what so ever. I don't have connection drop issue. Voice recognition for address search works seamlessly. Well except for only one issue Backup camera does not always comes on when in reverse. But I don't have a problem with that. If I back out of Navtool screen Backup cam is displayed.

I am really enjoying Navtool and the benefit of not touching my phone when driving. Specially now that here in Illinois its very strict not to text while driving or even have the phone in hand.
Well except for only one issue Backup camera does not always comes on when in reverse. But I dont have a problem with that. if I back out of Navtool screen Backup cam is displayed.
How did you get your unit updated? Did you ship it back? Or update by yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Just going to drop these grom vline2 vids that came in today here:

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
124 Posts
Any 3G folks not having issues with Navtool? I recently got it for my 2G and its working smoothly. May be its too early but I havent seen anything major yet. I might upgrade to an early 3G and hoping that I would be able to move Navtool over.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Any 3G folks not having issues with Navtool? I recently got it for my 2G and its working smoothly. May be its too early but I havent seen anything major yet. I might upgrade to an early 3G and hoping that I would be able to move Navtool over.
With my 17, I don't have any issues but one. Back up camera sometimes don't show when Navtool is displayed. I have to come out of Navtool screen to see the backup cam screen.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Just going to drop these grom vline2 vids that came in today here:

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Looks good and runs the Auto grade Android OS. This has more features than the Navtool. Waiting for some one to buy this and give actual review. I chatted with groom guys and they are in preorder stage.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
8 Participants
skk85
Acura MDX SUV Forums
Acura MDXers Forum - a community where enthusiasts discuss engines, tires, service and everything you need to know about the MDX!
Full Forum Listing