Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My X is symptoms free, finally! All the fixes I had been doing myself for the past few months save me over $5000! The engine run super smooth and very quiet like it was when I picked her up at the dealer when is only 5 miles old!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
354 Posts
Just fingers crossed nothing major break down in the near future. I am expecting more fixes in the future.

After going over the service manual, I had to postponed the main rear oil seal job to order all of the bolts and recommended replacement parts for the job. I also included the special tool to align the sub-frame to the body. I just got confirmation this order is being shipped today or tomorrow. Perhaps I will be able to do this job next weekend.

·
Registered
2,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After going over the service manual, I had to postponed the main rear oil seal job to order all of the bolts and recommended replacement parts for the job. I also included the special tool to align the sub-frame to the body. I just got confirmation this order is being shipped today or tomorrow. Perhaps I will be able to do this job next weekend.

When you have everything including tools, please take pictures

1 - 7 of 7 Posts