Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, the title says it all! Every known warning light is on out of nowhere. I've scoured the forum and there are many posts, but most involve codes.

Good voltage on the battery. No OBDII codes... it every light is on ...Trailer Stabilty, ABS, Tire Pressure....you name it. I'm about ready to toss in a new battery just in the interest of being thorough as I'm unsure how long the current one has been in there. Terminals are fine. Unpluggefd terminals for a few minutes and reinstalled. 12.8V andn11.0V at startup. Any ideas that may be obvious that I'm overlooking? 107K miles. Tech model.

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
11V at startup isn't good, put the battery on a charger and it should help it maintain 12V during startup.

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
12.8V andn11.0V at startup. Any ideas that may be obvious that I'm overlooking? 107K miles. Tech model.
Every light and no codes? Most likely an electrical problem. I would start with testing your battery for free at your local parts store. If that passes, you'll probably need a good electrician mechanic to diagnose it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts