Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've had a bit of rain here in N. Cal. lately, and my wife turned on the windshield wiper the other day. Apparently, there was a rock (or a &*#$% IMPERFECT DIAMOND) caught between the wiper and the windshield. Well, you can guess what happened. We have a beautiful curve carved into the windshield now on the drivers side.

Is there any way to fix this (obviously short of replacing the windshield)?

Thanks,
Rob :cool:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Robyjo,

I am sorry to hear about your windshield. I have not had this happen to me, but I just received my Zaino purchase today and I ordered the window polish which is supposed to remove small scratches. I was planning on removing the small imperfections that show up in the sunlight.

Has anyone used the Zaino polish? Would it remove a large scratch?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey JR8,

Thanks for your reply! Hmm...hadn't thought of using window polish for this one--it's a bit bigger--but that's a great idea. I don't have Zaino which would certainly be my preference but I believe I have some 3M window polisher.

Great idea! Thanks, I'll keep you updated...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Robyjo said:
Hey JR8,

Thanks for your reply! Hmm...hadn't thought of using window polish for this one--it's a bit bigger--but that's a great idea. I don't have Zaino which would certainly be my preference but I believe I have some 3M window polisher.

Great idea! Thanks, I'll keep you updated...

Try Bartender's Friend! Buy it Walmart! Mix to a paste form and apply in a swirl motion/ rub.. Wash throughly and use a window polish..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts