• Engine stalled-Recall didn't apply-dealer was wrong on the Vin NUmbers

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to how many people had the engine stall while running because of the water pump/timing belt recall. There could be serious damage to internal valves and piston's if this happens. I'm hoping that most of us will get to the dealer prior to having this happen. Acura was pretty fast in addressing the issue. Also curious if an MDX's are affected that didn't appear on the recall notice?

·
Registered
116 Posts
paul123 said:
Just curious to how many people had the engine stall while running because of the water pump/timing belt recall. There could be serious damage to internal valves and piston's if this happens. I'm hoping that most of us will get to the dealer prior to having this happen. Acura was pretty fast in addressing the issue. Also curious if an MDX's are affected that didn't appear on the recall notice?
Our engine did not stall....Timing belt was shredded half-way but not broken....which one should I go for? :confused:

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Re: Engine Stalled Due To Recall

torchny said:

Our engine did not stall....Timing belt was shredded half-way but not broken....which one should I go for? :confused:
The first one engine recall brought to dealer for fix.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts