Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2008 Acura MDX truck. I bought this truck used never had any problems out of it. Today for the first time, I cut the car off as usual took the key out of the ignition and the car was still running. Well the engine was still running! I searched the forum and I saw some other people say their fans were still running but this was not the fan.

I actually pressed the gas to see if it was the engine and when I pressed the gas the car was revving up like how it does when you press the gas when the ignition is on. I don’t have a push to start I have a regular key that goes into the ignition. I kept putting the key back in taking it out and putting it in and taking it out and then finally after 10 minutes it cut off.

everything else in the car shuts down when I take the key out as far as the radio the Bluetooth and all of the electrical components. The only thing that still runs is the engine and again before anybody asks, I hit the gas and was able to press the gas and rev the engine with no key in the ignition and the ignition switch was off

1 - 4 of 4 Posts