Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Following up thread on engine cover plastic screws. [link to "striker, engine cover - 91547-TZ5-A02".]
Does anyone have same name/title/info on the two Foam bumpers on left & right sides of engine cover? [I took my cover off for for a jump and my "helper" popped the foam cushions off and said "what's this for?"...].

Does anyone know a name for a google / amazon search?
Thx All.. love the mdxers.org site.!!
View attachment 113154
Happy owner of '05 & '15 MDX.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have also tried to find a part number for the two rubber bumpers on each side and came to the conclusion that I would have to buy the whole cover. Would be great if someone knows of a individual part number.

·
Registered
200 Posts
If you're looking for two rubber bumpers highlighted in the pic below, looks like they're part of "bulkhead cover 74117-TZ5-A01". Online dealer's price is cheaper but shipping can be too high due to large size. Check your local dealer for the rubbers only, nothing to lose. Or go to junk yard.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you all. This is exactly what I’m looking for, and I’ll check both options. Replacing these, and securing it completely MAY resolve recurring and occasional noisy “flutter”. Thank you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts