Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I should be able to figure this out, but I can't tell from the instructions that came with the net for horizontal use.

I know if I want to use the net in the vertical position, I fold it in half, attach the two hooks to the two bottom anchors in the floor and then attach the top loops on the net to the hooks on the side panel.

For horizontal use, my guess is the net does not get folded in half, and you just attach the floor corners to the anchors in the floor. Can someone please confirm whether or not the net gets folded in half for the horizontal use. Apologies in advance for not being able to figure this out on my own. :)

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
You got it right. The net only gets folded in half in the upright position. All four corners get "carabined" to the four floor points when using the horizontal position. (Sorry if this sounds like a description of something else.)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
You are totally CORRECTED. But if you have small items only, you will feel the horizontal cargo net is very loose. And you might wonder how will could cargo net holds those items in its position. :p

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts