Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
My Acura is 2 months old, with black interior. We bought the Lexol products (cleaner and conditioner) first, then bought the Zaino products.

My son ended up doing the car with the Zaino products, because it has a leather smell to it (they claim it has leather oils in it). He also thought the Lexol cleaner was harder to put on, because they want you to create a lather first. He had only done a small area before the Zaino stuff arrived. I know he did a great job because it really looks nice.

I know the Lexol product has been out there for a long time and people have always recommended it. What I really would be interested in is not which product cleans the best, but which product keeps the leather looking and feeling the best and preventing cracks, as well as lasting the longest.

I bought Lexol, both Leather Cleaner and Conditioner, for $20 about 5 months ago, and have been using them once a month on my seats. Very nice! The Cleaner (clear gel) does not leave any residue or greese and takes seconds to dissolve. The Conditioner (yellow gue) smells like an oatmeal (smells Natural, not chemical) ;) Other than smell, it goes in as easily only seconds after application, and leaves the seats nice and shiny. And it softens the leather, so it won't crack. I think those using sheep skins on the seats should definetely use this product regularly!

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.