Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Tougher problem...

The Navi unit puts out a computer style RGB signal. The RES accepts only NTSC video. You can buy a converter to run RGB into NTSC, but typically these are designed for BIG TVs/Projectors. The image quality would probably be quite poor.

Arzoo said:
Not only would I like to be able to display the video signal from the rear screen on the NAV, it would also be cool to display the NAV on the rear display. That way the kids could watch our progress. Has anyone with an '03 NAV/RES tried to do this?

Re: Tougher problem...

renov8r said:
The Navi unit puts out a computer style RGB signal. The RES accepts only NTSC video. You can buy a converter to run RGB into NTSC, but typically these are designed for BIG TVs/Projectors. The image quality would probably be quite poor.
That makes sense. Too bad. It should still be possible to route the rear dvd signal through a switch to the front nav display. Hopefully, someone will figure it out. Since I have yet to take delivery on my X, I can't be of much help. Waiting sucks :(

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.