Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This story happened about 3-4 days ago. I took my MDX to maintenance. There was this beautiful MDX sitting in the show room, I went inside to have a look (because I just couldn't get my eyes off that beautiful machine). A sales man came in and showed me all the features (which I already know them all). I was pretening I was gonna buy the car. I asked for the price (hope there would be discount, but I'm not buying it anyway). The sales man said "No discount on the 2002 and no free accessories." Do you think it really worth that much????? or does he wanna get more money from customers????

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
He might just telling you the TRUTH. Many dealership still selling MDX at its MSRP.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Uh! That is SOP

2002 Acura MDX! said:
I asked for the price (hope there would be discount, but I'm not buying it anyway). The sales man said "No discount on the 2002 and no free accessories." Do you think it really worth that much????? or does he wanna get more money from customers????
Standard Operating Proceedure!! Why don't you check the Polls; there is a thread discussing how much people paid.

A very few got a discounted price; very few!
A few more paid MSRP with some free goodies. (including me:cool: ).
MOST people paid MSRP with dealer forced options.
Some paid MSRP with many forced options at inflated prices!
A few paid a premium well above MSRP:rolleyes: .

Do we think it is really worth it? You have in excess of 160 posts, which tells me you have been around a while, and you have to ask that question?

Pardon me but in light of your signature line I can't resist this closing::32:

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Re: You left one out !!!

DaleB said:
MSRP with NO forced options but NO freebies!!!

Very important, and I think many if not MOST fall into that category.
I was gonna say that as well. Well I did get one freebie the "ACURA PEN"!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts