Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
neide said:
The decision has been handed down by Admin to shutdown the current events thread. So I think this subject is now officially dead.
Figures. If you don't have an answer, shut the thread. Shows the shallowness of your position.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
keremoner said:

Figures. If you don't have an answer, shut the thread. Shows the shallowness of your position.
No, unlike you I actually have respect for the Admin of this board and appreciate the forum he's given us. He made the decision to shut these down, and I'm honoring that. I suggest you do the same.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
neide said:

No, unlike you I actually have respect for the Admin of this board and appreciate the forum he's given us. He made the decision to shut these down, and I'm honoring that. I suggest you do the same.
But you weren't honoring it when you posted earlier today, right? Very convenient. Just admit that you cannot defend your shallow liberal point of view. That is the very reason Kerry will lose this election. Try as he may (or you) a tiger cannot change its stripes.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
No, I read that news between posts. You want to debate somewhere else, I'd be happy to. Any time, any place.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts