Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
neide:

Are you with Kennedy and Biden who are still saying that we need to treat terrorists with kid gloves? Man, these are not POWs. They are terrorists and are willing to die for their beliefs. It is simply them or us. What part of that don't you understand?

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
keremoner said:
neide:

Are you with Kennedy and Biden who are still saying that we need to treat terrorists with kid gloves? Man, these are not POWs. They are terrorists and are willing to die for their beliefs. It is simply them or us. What part of that don't you understand?
Give me a break! If the same thing was going on with a demo in the White House, republicans would be seeking a path for impeachment.

·
Registered
736 Posts
DaleB said:

Give me a break! If the same thing was going on with a demo in the White House, republicans would be seeking a path for impeachment.
Au contraire mon frere (be sure to check my spelling on that DaleB). I agree wholeheartedly that both sides generally serve their own interests first; but no way you're gonna find many republicans thinking we need to take it easy on terrorists. A democrat doing the same thing is far more likely to get support from the right (ala Clinton), while alienating his own party.

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Taking it easy on terrorists isn't the issue. Following the rules we've agreed to is. Dubya and the gang have continually shown disdain for any type of individual rights. This latest news isn't in the least surprising, just more of their pattern of claiming moral supremacy, while doing whatever is convenient at the time. This type of hypocrisy is embarrassing for all americans, and needs to be called out.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
perk said:

Au contraire mon frere (be sure to check my spelling on that DaleB). I agree wholeheartedly that both sides generally serve their own interests first; but no way you're gonna find many republicans thinking we need to take it easy on terrorists. A democrat doing the same thing is far more likely to get support from the right (ala Clinton), while alienating his own party.
In the normal course of events, I would agree wholeheartedly. But during an election year I have some misgivings. I think anything goes. And the political strategists from both sides are working 24/7 on anything they can use to topple the opposition.
Especially today when the partisan division is much greater than it was during Clinton's reelection year.

·
Registered
736 Posts
DaleB said:

In the normal course of events, I would agree wholeheartedly. But during an election year I have some misgivings. I think anything goes. And the political strategists from both sides are working 24/7 on anything they can use to topple the opposition.
Especially today when the partisan division is much greater than it was during Clinton's reelection year.
We agree wholeheartedly on that!"

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
neide said:
Taking it easy on terrorists isn't the issue. Following the rules we've agreed to is. Dubya and the gang have continually shown disdain for any type of individual rights. This latest news isn't in the least surprising, just more of their pattern of claiming moral supremacy, while doing whatever is convenient at the time. This type of hypocrisy is embarrassing for all americans, and needs to be called out.
Spoken like a true liberal! Individual rights for animals who behead civilians. Bravo, dem party probably has a position for you. While we are at it, why don't we ask for forgiveness from the terrorists for our past pro-Israeli policies, etc ??

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yo, Keremoner

Why do you keep waisting your time with these peeps?

They don't have a clue and never will as most liberals?

Most of these guys are hysterically pro-abortion and anti-death penalty. For them, the most innocent have no rights and the worst of the worst should be given all the damn rights. wtf!!!

:confused:

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Jagbert said:
Yo, Keremoner

Why do you keep waisting your time with these peeps?

They don't have a clue and never will as most liberals?

Most of these guys are hysterically pro-abortion and anti-death penalty. For them, the most innocent have no rights and the worst of the worst should be given all the damn rights. wtf!!!

:confused:
No reason for confusion or hysteria, let's just be thankful we live in America, where we can be tolerant about others beliefs, whether we share them or not. I hardly consider my fellow MDX members as 'peeps' or anything else derogatory.

·
Registered
9 Posts
DaleB, peeps=people, not derogatory at all sir; ask someone younger if you don't believe me. and yeah good thing we live in the usa so am just expressing my opinion as everyone else is doing, but was actually just addressing Keremoner.

wow, i got postcount=6, just a little over 8k to catch DaleB. Maybe i should do some .. and abc like those other dudes and also have my buddy LL delete some posts also.:D

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Yes, I am well aware peeps are people..it was the 'tone'...

Jagbert said:
DaleB, peeps=people, not derogatory at all sir; ask someone younger if you don't believe me. and yeah good thing we live in the usa so am just expressing my opinion as everyone else is doing, but was actually just addressing Keremoner.

wow, i got postcount=6, just a little over 8k to catch DaleB. Maybe i should do some .. and abc like those other dudes and also have my buddy LL delete some posts also.:D

Well, this is a public forum for the most part. You are free to PM any other member if you want a private conversation. Once you say something on here it is free game. Just like your comments about what others said, who were not directing them specifically at you. Yet, you had no problem chiming right in.

And don't try to BS as BSer...you said them because you wanted them directed at those you assumed had opposing views to you, not Keremoner, or you never would have them said them like someone just shot your dog.

Feel free to express your viewpoints, I don't really give a rat's behind about what you believe..whatever gets you through the night.. but I don't think it is right to assume you know everyone else's. And even if you do and don't agree with them, tough sh*t.. that's life!
Welcome to the club....
And screw the postcount.. it's quality before quantity. Other than that, nice to have you around. And speaking of a-round.. who forgot the Jack Daniels?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I am not here to have an argument with anyone, buddy. For that, you'll have to find someone else. Don't have the time. I'm done here but you can keep posting. Can't hurt but increase your post count.

happy posting

see ya!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
No, nothin that you said, it's just that

I ACTUALLY HAVE A REAL LIFE..................:eek:

now i am done here, i think........

p.s. dogbert says dale should go away quietly now before :xnuts:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts