Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
Just wondering if anyone else feel's the same as I do in regard to the MDX needing dual exhaust. Personally, I think the X would look soooo much better with a nice set of duals back there. The single pipe with dual tips is nice but, it needs something extra to really set it off :eek: What do ya think?

Has anyone looked into having duals installed by a custom shop? If so, tell us about it.

Al P.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I know what you mean but I kinda like the way the exhaust looks.

·
Registered
11,138 Posts
I'd like the look of the dual exhaust too!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I think Excalibur has dual exausts.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I know Sideburns has quad, two dual Sebring Exausts. He talks about his exausts in detail on the intake thread under accessories. Excalibur's X makes me want the white now. The body colored deflector and moldings are excelent.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
EXCALIBUR said:
Hayame EXT Exhaust
Hi Excalibur,
Thanks for the photo's...looks really great:4: However, what I was referring to as duals was not the dual tips but, actual dual exhaust, like the Murano, Or FX 35/45. It really changes the apperance of the rear and give's them a clean but sporty look. I think it would have the same effect on the X.

Al P.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
I know someone photoshoped the X with dual exhausts.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
Here you go

Attachments

·
Registered
319 Posts
Excalibur,
Your's is the only other White X I've seen with a painted rear wind deflector, Very Nice!!

Dual exhausts would help keep the X in the same class as the X5, Toureq, FX45, etc. Hell, even the Honda Accord has dual exhausts.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
AL P said:

Hi Excalibur,
Thanks for the photo's...looks really great:4: However, what I was referring to as duals was not the dual tips but, actual dual exhaust, like the Murano, Or FX 35/45. It really changes the apperance of the rear and give's them a clean but sporty look. I think it would have the same effect on the X.

Al P.
You're welcome. A true dual exhaust system would look awesome on the MDX.

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
Arzoo said:
Excalibur,
Your's is the only other White X I've seen with a painted rear wind deflector, Very Nice!!
Thank you. I am sure there are other Taffeta White MDX's out there on the road. Let's keep those cards and letters coming in.:4:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
laborlitigator said:
Here you go
Laborlitigator,
OUTSTANDING. Now that's what I was looking for. Those double tip duals really look great. You need to send that photo to Acura. Maybe they will offer them on the '04's. Really changes the apperance, for the better.

Thanks for sharing the photo.

Al P.

·
Registered
595 Posts
LOL

Nice Photoshop..

LOL

:2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2: :2:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Looks cool, but I'd need to have my trailer hitch removed! ;)

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
They can't put it on the Type S version of the X

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Nice photoshop pic. I have to take back mu first comment on the dual exhaust - I want it now. After seeing that pic it rules!!!!

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
What's funny is that after I posted that dual exhaust pic, I got a whole bunch of inquiries on where I had it done! :D

It was almost as good as my thread about my Navi running out of breadcrumbs, and having to buy another supply on DVD from the dealer - which I did around this time of year a couple years ago...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts