Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, brand new to forum and just purchased a black on black SH-AWD with advance +entertainment package! Oh yeah running boards as well;)

Quick question for everyone. It seems that out of the 5 bulbs on my headlights, it appears that only 3 are on. How do I adjust it to make all 5 bulbs light up? I've played around with "vehicle settings" but still can't get all of them on. Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
63 Posts
Hey guys, brand new to forum and just purchased a black on black SH-AWD with advance +entertainment package! Oh yeah running boards as well;)

Quick question for everyone. It seems that out of the 5 bulbs on my headlights, it appears that only 3 are on. How do I adjust it to make all 5 bulbs light up? I've played around with "vehicle settings" but still can't get all of them on. Thanks in advance :)
The other 2 are activated when your high beams turn on.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry newbie to MDX, I had an Audi on the new theme platform with lighting tubes and never had to deal something like this. How does one get the DRLs to come on in the day time? I played around with the settings and couldn't figure it out, wife misplaced the manual as well.

·
Registered
56 Posts
And the 5 DRL's that are on during the day are not the LED headlights. The DRL's are actually separate light sources that shine up from the bottom of the jewel eyes themselves.

·
Registered
366 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts