• Navi ON and in MAP mode

Votes: 37 72.5%
  • Let the screen go black

Votes: 3 5.9%
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
I just think it is cool and sort of high tech. Besides it has ceased the "when are we going to get there" questions.

Chris

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Yes to all three

I do each of those at various times. Short trips around town I sometimes let it go black (stars and clock). Often play with and monitor the trip computer; checking mileage, temp, etc. Always use the Navi with map on when we are on trips or driving for any lenght of time.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
Re: Yes to all three

msu79gt82 said:
I do each of those at various times. Short trips around town I sometimes let it go black (stars and clock). Often play with and monitor the trip computer; checking mileage, temp, etc. Always use the Navi with map on when we are on trips or driving for any lenght of time.
I agree. Usually the trip computer for gas mileage and temp. For trips, always the nav for directions, ETA, or just to see the mapping. Lately using the black screen with clock in middle of screen.

·
Registered
47 Posts
My wife was really skeptical of the Nav -- after all the cost was pretty high. After just a couple of weeks with it, she uses it constantly and really likes it. Oh yeah, so do I. The Nav really adds a coolness factor, plus is really useful.:2:

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Navi is way cool

GtownMDX said:
The Nav really adds a coolness factor
The Nav system always impresses people who are new to our car. Whenever someone new is in the car we always turn it on:cool:

·
Registered
570 Posts
Navi has to be on! It's 2 cool:D
Always ckn' out the temp, mileage, where ya are, how long to go, etc, etc. It would be boring w/o it :4:

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Re: Yes to all three

msu79gt82 said:
I do like msu - but I voted that I use the trip computer more. Actually I generally never let it go black, just hit "ok" then go to the trip screen unless I am going on a trip or going somewhere where I do not know exact directions.

I always turn on the Navi when we give someone a ride thou - for the reason already posted by several people........the "coolness" factor :1: :4: :p

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
I even like the "black" screen ...

... the stars seems sort of serene and peaceful. I have no problem letting it go "black" especially if its a short trip at night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts