Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seats in Trooper

Craig...
I read your post with great interest. I bought a 1998 Isuzu Trooper, and traded it in a year later for a 99 with the leather package...my reason for getting rid of the vehicle?..the seats were just TOO UNCOMFORTABLE!! Although the leather seats in the 99 are much improved both vehicle's seats suffered from what you mentioned..the seat part that you sit on was too short!! I'm 6' not really that tall and I find that the seats don't support my thighs.

I was just starting to do research on the MDX as I'm considering buying one, and now I'll take a really long look at both the seats and the steering wheel being off center!

Thanks for your post!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Craig...

Sorry to hear you're trading in your MDX. I went to Acura here in Austin TX yesterday in the hopes of test driving an MDX, but they didn't have one available. They did have one I could look at, sit in etc. After sitting in it for only a minute or two of course, I decided the seats were more comfortable than the Trooper leather seats. I tried to figure out what you were saying about the steering wheel being off center? I looked, but didn't find it that way..I must be missing something.

Anyway, the dealer said they get 18 a month, are selling at sticker price, and have a waiting list of 90 people! I think the 90 number is inflated as they immediately said that I could get one sooner if I wasnt picky about color or features..:)

Anyway I think I'm going to take a look at the new Montero Limited today. Take care!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.