Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My children thought it was hilarious - I wasn't so amused. There was no apparent reason - we were just riding down the road. The car is at the dealer's now getting the seat back put back on. Anyone else have this happen?

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Are you sure the little ones didnt accidently pull it off?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't think so - this was a 10 year old girl sitting in the seat behind me. She may very well have hit it with her book bag accidentally though. But you'd think it could withstand this type of normal abuse.

The dealer fixed it yesterday but I'm a little concerned since I was just in there a couple of weeks ago with a rip in the panel door. I don't think my kids (two girls 10 and 14) are rougher than any others. Wonder what the car would look like if I had boys!

·
Registered
76 Posts
3 TIMES

Yes I had the passenger's side back fall off. They fixed it and it happened again. Now it has been repaced 3 times. Dealership said it was defective and the replacement also were defective.

I like the mdx, but I must admit it is the only car I have ever had that had poor interior quality.

I had the bottom part of the drivers seat repair (defective). And...

Currently the air vents in the rear are on order, another defective part.

·
Registered
38 Posts
JORGE

I was just wondering, how rear air vents can be defective? Either air blows thru or it doesn't.

I haven't had any problems at all with my MDX. (x fingers). The dealer is another story. Sloppy careless techs!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts