Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2007 Acura MDX. The driver side window will not roll down. No noise when I push button.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Check the fuses. If multiple functions go at once, check to see if they have a common fuse. If one function goes, often a wire has broken, often at the door hinge where it flexes most.

Using an '03 as an example, it has the driver's window fuse under the hood on the left, other windows inside by the passenger footwell. The driver's fuse feeds power WHT/BLU to the multiplex then to the Window Control Module behind the door handle, then to the window switch control. On the '03, you can hear the relays in the WCM click. Test for where power should be, and where absent back trace to the fault. Will likely need to pull door panel to test.

These are for earlier MDXs, but Acura has used the same wiring configuration across many models. Wire colors may vary so it can take a bit of deductive work. The two rows of pin numbers inside the WCM on my '03 were in the opposite order of what's on this diagram, but the wire colors were correct. Also see the following post.
http://www.mdxers.org/forums/14-problems/125226-2003-mdx-drivers-window-inoperative-others-work.html#post1167698

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts