Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Good morning. It's been awhile since I have posted (things have been operating good so far). My first major issue is my door lock. I noticed that when I try and hit the lock button on my driver side door all locks engage except the driver side and tailgate. I have also tried using the KEY FOB and all locks engage except the tailgate and the drive side door (are the driver side lock and tailgate part of the same connection?)

I also made sure I didn't have a wiring issue and tried locking the door with the driver side door open and I get the same results.
Is it possible this part: 72150-STX-A13 is going bad? Any insight would be helpful.

Thank you for your help

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Only way to find out for sure is to open the door panel and inspect the locking mechanism. I am pretty sure the plastic is broken off. Happened to me on my TL. The door closed but it won’t locked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
It won't hurt to replace the driver door main harness first. Might solve the issue. Search this forum, you can find it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Only way to find out for sure is to open the door panel and inspect the locking mechanism. I am pretty sure the plastic is broken off. Happened to me on my TL. The door closed but it won’t locked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thank you, I will check that out.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It won't hurt to replace the driver door main harness first. Might solve the issue. Search this forum, you can find it.
Alright...I think it may be the harness...because now it is working again but for how long...who knows.

Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts