Acura MDX SUV Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
I recently had a similar issue every time my wife would drive with me, and I started the car with remote start.
When I got in the car, the seat started moving forward, and I had to press my pre-set to get it to go back to driver 1 (me)
The radio detected "welcome driver 2" but this doesn't happen if she's not near when when I get in the car (leaving work, etc). Kinda a minor annoyance, but an interesting side effect of that seems to be when it detects driver 2, (my wife) the satellite radio doesn't work (not activated) when it detects driver 1 (me) the satellite radio works fine. So strange, oh well, no biggie. :)
Just thought i'd share my experience.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oh, I should mention that this only started happening after replacing the battery in my wife's remote over christmas. Before that, the car would complain remote battery low (but not really say who) but i knew it was her's cause I got mine changed maybe 10 months ago. I wonder now if her "fresh" battery is somehow stronger, and causing these issues when that remote is in range...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.