Does anyone know what this is

3K views 23 replies 14 participants last post by  T3/T4 
#1 ·
T3/T4 cannot answer

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Doomsday counter?

You guys were messing with the ECU/PCM. The number of reasons Acura now has to void the warranty? ;)

#10 ·
Awe Comeone. Ya'll are mean. Its a Turbo Timer

#12 ·
JL889 said:
Awe Comeone. Ya'll are mean. Its a Turbo Timer
So how does that work, then. Is there an antenna on there to transmit to the car that has the turbo in it? ;)

Let's hear the details.

#13 ·
#14 ·
mdx02 said:

Now there's an option I can live without.

Is it hooked up to the ECU/PCM thing? or is it a fully independent turbo timer?

BTW, how many times can the turbo timer time before it times out?
Does it also time how long it takes to remove an after-market turbo before you go to the dealer for your service?

#15 ·
Man

Hey now,
Whats with ya'll Do ya'll just feel like being @$$'s I swear. I just post a picture to show you what i just got and I get snide remarks. I sweat Aren't we suposed to get along? Geez ya'll act like a bunch of kids

#16 ·
Fot those who care

There is a Turbo soon to come once I have the money. I am pretty sure that their will be a kit devolped too. So for all of you performace people gimmie a few months and everything should work out fine.

#17 ·
So do you have a turbo system in the planning? I'm curious to know why you chose to install a timer instead of a remote starter. It's always a pleasure to get into a running car with either the AC or heat already on. Whereas there's no obvious reason to have a turbo timer on a NA engine.

TIA

#18 ·
Everyone give my man a break. We are going to make sure everything works fine. If something goes wrong when we finsh..then you may mock us, untill that day..keep quite. We are in the process of building two custom turbo manifolds with flanges for TD04L-13G turbos...as for our other plans, we are using a 3 core intercooler by HKS made for the Skyline GT-R34, HKS Super Seq BOV, HKS GT Wastegates, RC Injectors, B&M Fuel Pump, all polished 3in mandrel bent piping (exhaust included, probly going to use the HKS Super Dragger muffler), Apexi V-AFC (or SAFC, still pending), Vortec FMU (12:1 disc) and..umm, that's all I can think of right now. Any suggestions comments let me know.

#19 ·
Re: Fot those who care

JL889 said:
There is a Turbo soon to come once I have the money. I am pretty sure that their will be a kit devolped too. So for all of you performace people gimmie a few months and everything should work out fine.
We just like to tease, if you don't know that by now. Don't take it all too seriously.
But we will want to see what you plan to do with your X.

#20 ·
Re: Man

JL889 said:
Hey now,
Whats with ya'll Do ya'll just feel like being @$$'s I swear. I just post a picture to show you what i just got and I get snide remarks. I sweat Aren't we suposed to get along? Geez ya'll act like a bunch of kids

JL889,

Relax, I wouldn't characterize the remarks as "snide". We have a lot of fun on the forum. Please don't take the kidding so seriously. Lighten up!
:D

#23 ·
T3/T4 said:
Everyone give my man a break. We are going to make sure everything works fine. If something goes wrong when we finsh..then you may mock us, untill that day..keep quite. We are in the process of building two custom turbo manifolds with flanges for TD04L-13G turbos...as for our other plans, we are using a 3 core intercooler by HKS made for the Skyline GT-R34, HKS Super Seq BOV, HKS GT Wastegates, RC Injectors, B&M Fuel Pump, all polished 3in mandrel bent piping (exhaust included, probly going to use the HKS Super Dragger muffler), Apexi V-AFC (or SAFC, still pending), Vortec FMU (12:1 disc) and..umm, that's all I can think of right now. Any suggestions comments let me know.
FORM
I wouldn't boast about boost, until its a certified success. The right to brag comes after the finish line, not before.

Can you two say the word "irk?" You have to expect flippant responses when you start a thread with a juvenile taunt: "I bet you don't know what this is! Na-nana-na-na!" You don't follow up with the details (until too late), then accuse the respondents of acting childish?

CONTENT
How the hell is anyone supposed to know? Next. Why the hell would anyone care? Show us the finished product. Until then, as with most prototype designs, commercial confidentiality is the proper protocol.

Yes, you may take offense at my comments, its meant to be an admonishment against inappropriate net behavior. There's a fine line between being proud and being abrassive. And there's a difference between asking for opinions/suggestions and saying "I bet you don't know."

#24 ·
TheyCallMeBruce said:

FORM
I wouldn't boast about boost, until its a certified success. The right to brag comes after the finish line, not before.

Can you two say the word "irk?" You have to expect flippant responses when you start a thread with a juvenile taunt: "I bet you don't know what this is! Na-nana-na-na!" You don't follow up with the details (until too late), then accuse the respondents of acting childish?

CONTENT
How the hell is anyone supposed to know? Next. Why the hell would anyone care? Show us the finished product. Until then, as with most prototype designs, commercial confidentiality is the proper protocol.

Yes, you may take offense at my comments, its meant to be an admonishment against inappropriate net behavior. There's a fine line between being proud and being abrassive. And there's a difference between asking for opinions/suggestions and saying "I bet you don't know."
You have room to talk? There was nothing harsh or abrassive about the comments made. It was a simple statement which you repeated yourself...so, everyone..please, do not talk it down untill it is finshed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.