Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a hitch for my 2011 but everything is back ordered.

Does anyone have one they could sell me?

I'm in Toronto.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I have the CURT 13354 hitch that I took off of my 2007, because it does not accept a full size spare tire.
It will fit your vehicle. Go to www dot curtmfg dot com to verify the part number.
My zip is 63146 USA. $50 picked up, with hardware.

·
Registered
2011 MDX Tech
81 Posts
I have the CURT 13354 hitch that I took off of my 2007, because it does not accept a full size spare tire.
It will fit your vehicle. Go to www dot curtmfg dot com to verify the part number.
My zip is 63146 USA. $50 picked up, with hardware.
I have that exact same hitch for my 2011. Bought it from Amazon for $180 and yes, I had to dump the spare tire but the hitch is awesome.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
I'm in Toronto as well. Hit me up at [email protected] I'm removing my hitch. We can meet and you can check out if it's good for you.
Crap, I just bought one on etrailer.com for $500+ CDN after priority shipping. THEN I saw your reply doh.

If it doesn't ship, I'll cancel and PM you. I'm not super fussy about surface rust, etc, as long as it's still solid internally.

EDIT: Actually I sent you an email....I think I'd rather buy yours and cancel the etrailer order. Sent you my cell number too.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I just ordered one from Bernardi Acura in Maine. They have free shipping on parts over a certain dollar amount. It was $327 delivered all the way to Nevada. You can find the hitch cheaper from other dealers but with free shipping it was a no brainer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts