Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Confession time. I have an X and a TL, and although I love my TL, I have to admit that the Infiniti FX35 could certainly fit my wants (I can't really say need although I would like to).

I will not be replacing the X, and besides, thats the wife's car, but there are many things about the X I really like, not the least of which is all of the cargo space, but we don't need two X's. And although I really like how the X drives, I would still like more of a car-like ride.

The FX35 has the complete package for me. The car-like drive and the 4wd and cargo capacity to go with it. My problem is I have only owned Hondas/Acuras for the last 15 years, and I would rather buy an Acura.

Now that I'm through rambling, does Acura have any plans to release a "Crossover" type vehicle? I believe there will definitely be a market for them, but does Acura feel this way? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
The MDX actually is in the "crossover" classification. Based on the Odyssey, a minivan, instead of the traditional truck based SUV of the past.

I assume you are wondering if Honda/Acura has any SUV in the works based on a sedan (RX300 for example)?

Haven't heard anything about such plans but then Honda/Acura has been very tight lipped about future models.

Remember almost no information about 2003 MDX changes was released until just before the new model came out.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts