·
Registered
122 Posts
Looks like an

OVERSIZED Jeep Liberty.

·
Registered
206 Posts
That's got to be the concept car for planet ASSUGLY.

·
Registered
259 Posts
They must be running out of fresh ideas at Chrysler! :confused:

2003 SS MDX - cdn model - res,back up sensor,cargo net,Husky all weather floor mats

·
Registered
452 Posts
We run Dodge Dakaota (98) in my wifes business and it is about time to get a new one. I really like the syling and the truck is great too with the V8, not to big.

The new RAMs are also ugly and they match the front of the Durango here. I was afraid of that. They are all going for this sort of Transformer look ala the new Chevy trucks etc. instead of the classic Art Decco look of the current Dodge line.

This should go down to 'what were they thinking'. They must not get why PT Cruisers etc were selling like hotcakes.

Chris

·
Registered
449 Posts
What is with all the new cars with the fugly front fascia. The Audi cross over has it, now the Durango. Hopefully the new MDX will stay true to its color.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Oh my Lord?!? I had to cover my eyes before I could get sick!!!:eek: Ugly:eek:

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
A pillar back looks fine, A pillar forward UGLY!!!!!!!

·
Registered
267 Posts
Looks like the Durango took too many steroids. Yucko!

·
Registered
235 Posts
consistent(ly ugly proboscus!)

the ugly snout on this thing is consistent with dodge's current trend.

they are trying to set themselves apart by creating a common design them...grotesquely oversized from the a pillar forward.

they will continue to attract the dodge faithful but will fail to attract converts from gm, ford.

they seem to have already succeeded in giving everyone on this forum a good laugh...LOL! just like the collective laugh that can be heard around the world in their competitors design studios.

what a shame.

chris

:1:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Well, style is definetly in the eye of the beholder. Frankly, I like the big, bold front of the Durango (and others like the Aviator and Escalade). And personally, I can't stand the PT Cruiser. Yuck.

But of course, the reason I own an MDX is a) the interior and b) its not american. Don't really think any of these grills could make me change my mind on that one.

·
Registered
3,429 Posts
MGTD said:
We run Dodge Dakaota (98) in my wifes business and it is about time to get a new one. I really like the syling and the truck is great too with the V8, not to big.

The new RAMs are also ugly and they match the front of the Durango here. I was afraid of that. They are all going for this sort of Transformer look ala the new Chevy trucks etc. instead of the classic Art Decco look of the current Dodge line.

This should go down to 'what were they thinking'. They must not get why PT Cruisers etc were selling like hotcakes.

Chris
What do you mean the new Ram is ugly????? I love the styling, best looking truck in town I've ever saw, even better than the Toyota Tundra.

·
Registered
356 Posts
Looks like it might use quite a bit of gas.

·
Registered
76 Posts
After looking at the concept a couple of times-I kinda like it:1:

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
pdempsey said:
Looks like it might use quite a bit of gas.
You're not implying anything by that comment are you?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts