Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Anyone been on the Disney Cruise? Did you like it? It looks fun when watching it on the Travelers Channel. Where did you get your air fare and cruise package?

·
Registered
615 Posts
I've heard it's a great cruise, but on more expensive side than your other cruise lines. (Carnival, Royal Caribbean and etc..)

I would like to do that cruise eventually also.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Disney Cruise

Hi, we actually purchases tickets for the Disney cruise from Travelocity.com. Back in December they ran a special where kids traveled for free. The service was great. Kids had a blast.

·
Registered
213 Posts
I went on it the disney cruise for our honeymoon. It was the sixth sailing. We had a great time. It is priced higher than others, but the service outstanding.

For the kids, think of it as a summer camp on the seas. We met a few families on the cruise and learned that the only time the parents saw their kids was during meals and that was because they had to. The ship is like a camp for them. They make great friends and have plenty to do.

I've also sailed on Carnival and Princess cruise lines and by far I would choose Disney over those two, especially if you have kids.

If you want more details, I'll tell you what I know. It has been quite a few years and I'm sure some things have changed, but I doubt Disney would change things that work.

-WL

·
Registered
429 Posts
My sister's family went on the Disney cruise last year. They raved about it. While it is more expensive, they thought it was worth it. They have already booked it again for next year. I'm not exactly sure about what they paid, however.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@02SSmdx.....I'm in DC also, two blocks from DC Bart Station. What part of DC?

@RallyD....where did you sister book it from?

·
Registered
429 Posts
dtrinh said:
@02SSmdx.....I'm in DC also, two blocks from DC Bart Station. What part of DC?

@RallyD....where did you sister book it from?
They booked the second one right on the ship. The first one was a gift from Make a Wish, for my neice who has a rare blood disorder. (Diamond-Blackfan anemia)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Re: Disney Cruise

Sdanielj said:
Hi, we actually purchases tickets for the Disney cruise from Travelocity.com. Back in December they ran a special where kids traveled for free. The service was great. Kids had a blast.
Would you mind sharing what was the special? We missed it, hopefully they'll have it again this year. Also, seems like Disney cruises are great for kids, but how about the parents/grandparents?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts