Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While surfing the net today, I found a site called midnightmoose.com, which sells, among other things, lighting products. The site also offers discounts on their products to registered car clubs, and has an on-line form to fill out to register for the discount.

Another option is them listing our club URL. I think this would be a good way of gaining new members to the organization while allowing us to save a few bucks in the process. Who knows, maybe this site would pay to advertise on our site. What do you think?

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Perhaps discounted advertising could be given to someone that offered forum members a discount on purchases?

·
Registered
818 Posts
toby267 said:
While surfing the net today, I found a site called midnightmoose.com, which sells, among other things, lighting products. The site also offers discounts on their products to registered car clubs, and has an on-line form to fill out to register for the discount.

Another option is them listing our club URL. I think this would be a good way of gaining new members to the organization while allowing us to save a few bucks in the process. Who knows, maybe this site would pay to advertise on our site. What do you think?
I have dealt with Midnight Moose before, their customer service and products are outstanding:4: :4: :4: :4: :4: :4: :4:

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Yup I agree PM Daniel and see what he says....

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Anybody check to see if this is still valid"? The original post was dated 12-20-01:eek:

This may be a record - a thread's first reply comes after 18 month.:cool: Better late than never.

·
Registered
470 Posts
msu79gt82 said:
Anybody check to see if this is still valid"? The original post was dated 12-20-01:eek:

This may be a record - a thread's first reply comes after 18 month.:cool: Better late than never.
And... it appears that the original poster got rid of his MDX (or was at least attempting to sell it ). Toby267's last post (back in August of 2002) was 2002 Redrock premium for sale.

·
Super Moderator
4,592 Posts
Tee hee good eyes msu79gt82.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I've also dealt with Midnight Moose for a group buy for HIDs. The process was rather painless. They were even able to split the kits for us before shipping to each individual. We needed a split because the kits were for our motorcyles so we required a high and low beam. The product is still working fine after a year without any problems.

·
Registered
8,866 Posts
That's gotta be some record between the first post and subsequent reply.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts