Acura MDX SUV Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody on this board purchased an MDX in the U.S.A. for below MSRP?? I am in the Los Angeles Area, and there seem to be about 3-5 MDX's at each Acura Dealership - I was wondering if anyone was able to negotiate down from MSRP, and if so, by how much?

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Hi Troy:

___The Acura dealers that have offered below MSRP or included Accessories for free when charging MSRP have been discussed many many times. If you look over the last two days of new posts, you will come across Myers’s “Best in Class” deal on a Touring w/ RES as well as the thread on What did you pay. Again, many others have been posted similar so just use the search or walk through all the interesting posts on prices. Does that mean you will get a deal on an X from any of the four closest dealers? Probably not so get your Acura dealer list out and start sending some E-Mails or PM a few of those members that have received fabulous deals on X’s in the very recent past.

___By the way, welcome to the AcuraMDX forums!

___Good Luck and enjoy the hunt …

___Wayne R. Gerdes
___Hunt Club Farms Landscaping Ltd.
___[email protected]

·
3,109 Posts
I ordered ours over the Internet and are getting $500 off MSRP for that. Cargo tray, wheel locks, and pin striping included.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
zafer said:
I ordered ours over the Internet and are getting $500 off MSRP for that. Cargo tray, wheel locks, and pin striping included.
Zafer: Do post pics of the pin striping that your dealer is "throwing in". Still looking for mine that the dealer "threw in":(

·
3,109 Posts
hockeyplayer said:
Do post pics of the pin striping that your dealer is "throwing in". Still looking for mine that the dealer "threw in":(
Sure, I'll do that in about 10-12 days. I asked for the pin striping, it isn't being thrown in. There is not a charge for it.

Why don't you just ask your dealer what he threw yours in?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Zafer: No charge=thrown into the deal

Have you seen an MDX with pin striping? I haven't. Do post pics;)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I got around $3500 under MSRP on my 2002 a month or so ago... Plus, got the cargo tray... At the last minute, I got the nose cover as well. It's possible... All in the timing.

·
3,109 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Pinstriping....:16:
My opinion.....people are doing what they can to take off the logo. Why the heck would someone want that cheesy attempt at advertising...One might as well get those BSM's with chrome border and faux wood in the middle off of an ole' woody station wagon to compliment.:16:Just one man's opinion

·
Registered
206 Posts
I agree with hockeyplayer. As much as I liked my dealer. When I picked up my X I told them to remove the Plate holder which had their logo on it. To me the pinstripping with logo reminds me of a Model kit, Star Treks USS Enterprise 1701 I built back in the early '80's. Again it's a matter of personal preferance. I find the X is so good looking it doesn't need stripping.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
hockeyplayer & buhmabee......

........I agree with you guys! I wouldn't want pinstriping on my MDX either! .......destroys the clean elegant lines ......again JMHO!! ;)

·
3,109 Posts
hockeyplayer said:
Have you seen an MDX with pin striping? I haven't. Do post pics;)

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts