that takes away the DINGS in cars
using this Suction Cup Looking Plunger?

Is it effective????????

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
8,099 Posts
SouthBeachMiami,

That product was featured on our local tv news under a segment called, "Does It Work?" A: It does not work. :28:

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
Any TV commercial that begins----"Hi, Billy Mays here with......" results in me changing the channel before I can tell what is being pushed.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Gotta love the Orange Clean. Gives me something to watch at 4am

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
After reading posts here before I got my X I had to get my no deductible dent warranty. See below :)

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
hockeyplayer said:
...... I got my X I had to get my no deductible dent warranty...
Interesting. That's the first I've heard of that one.
How much does it cost?

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Bald Eagle: It was $400.00. I had seen and read about the X getting pegged by doors because of width and did research to find that a dent can cost upwards of 300.00 to get out. I figured I would at least have a great finish after two years. After that..... but I just shudder at the thought of someone whipping the door open and gettin' me.(we all know it is inevitable) Time will tell if it is worth it. I thought I would give it a try. The Dent place is right behind Dealership and they will coordinate auto services with dent fixes.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
As long as you are talking dings. If you mean a dent at the edge of a door, etc. foggedaboutit!

That could cost you double what you paid for the insurance. The odds are most door dings wont be at the edge.
Even if it is on the edge, they may be able to make it look better but not remove it.

In almost 6 mos. of ownership I have no door dings. But one self-inflicted dent on the edge of the hatch. Quote around $800 as hatch would have to be stripped including the glass, to repaint it to ensure a match.

·
Registered
10,732 Posts
Jay1 said:
Try the Dent lifter from Wurth USA , it works !!!!!!!! It is used by all Dent lifter Shops.
www.WURTHUSA.com
They all use the same techniques as far as I can see. I almost signed up for a franchise several years ago at another ding shop. And got a free introductory lesson/demonstration.
But they can not lift 'any' dent, but can certainly improve to varying degrees, or remove dents that are easily accessed, do not have severe or sharp penetration which has caused paint to come off due to the metal streching, and not on seam edges or where additional support beams are on the backside, etc.

·
Registered
3 Posts
True but when used correctly it can remove 90 % of minor dents,they also have a mini dentlifter for smaller dents.And both are paintless dent removers.This tech. is far better than anyone elses on the market...They are imported from Germany.Dent Wizard (nationwide chain)even uses them.

Out of 5 dents on my 2001 MDX I was able to remove all 5 successfully which were not on edges.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts